Beautiful cake display with a fairytale “Once Upon a Time” or “Midsummer Night’s Dream” cake. There’s lot’s going on in the photo so we’ll breakdown the elements used to create it.
- The purple lighting effect is from wireless uplights. This creates the base effect around the cake and throughout the room.
- Texture lighting is the pattern that shows up on the pipe and drape behind the cake. In this photo a simple breakup pattern was used to create a light and dark dreamy feeling.
- Pipe and drape was used behind the cake to soften up the wall that is normally there in the room.
- Trees were brought in (venue actually had them in there) and put behind the cake. We hung fairy berries in the branches to create slowly glowing magical firefly effect.
- Under the table lighting was achieved but using two of our wireless uplights.
- Candles and flower petals were used around the base of the cake with a fabric wrap on the bottom of the cake stand to help feature the detail of the cake.
- Cake spotlights were used to help the cake stand out in the room and completed the look.
These lighting elements combine to create a beautifully dreamy and elegant atmosphere turning the cake from just a dessert sitting in the dark into a decor piece.