What’s the difference between a Blisslight 15 and a Blisslight 50? How do the blue Blisslight models look like compared to the green ones?
We did a head to head test of the Blisslight 50 (Green), Blisslight 15 (Green), and the Blissilght 15 (Blue) to show you exactly what each light looks like under the same lighting conditions.
Blisslights were resting on the floor aimed up at a white ceiling. The ceiling was 6.5ft away from the light fixture. The room was 15ftx16ft and each light was able to more than fill the room at that distance with laser stars.
All Blisslights tested:
– Have a slow moving blue nebula effect that can be dimmed
– Nebula effect is approximately 2.5ft of diameter throw for every 1ft of distance to the source it’s projecting onto up to about 25ft x 25ft
– Stars slowly move
– Will easily cover the ceiling over any dance floor
The Blisslight 50:
– Much more powerful laser and multiple holographic elements that create a more realistic universe of stars.
– Effectively covers a 50ft x 50ft area (double the Blisslight 15)
– Needs to be used with a stand
The Blisslight (15) Blue:
– Stars appear more realistic in color
– Stars are slightly blurry compared to Blisslight Green versions
Check out our rent blisslights page for more information on reserving any of the blisslights for your event.
Leave a Reply